Tuesday, September 16, 2008

September 16th

Hello Friends,

Welcome to my blog. This blog is meant to be for fun and to keep you up to date on my re-election campaign. You can expect frequent updates, with lots of pictures from the campaign trail.

Since the writ has been dropped I've been busy door-knocking, meeting the people of Calgary West.

So far I've been at the doors everyday of this campaign except last Sunday which I took off to rest.

So far the response I've got has been great.

We've been putting up lots of lawn signs, and people are telling me that they are really excited about the campaign and the strong leadership that Prime Minister Stephen Harper and the Conservatives have displayed in government.

If you'd like to get in touch with the campaign, volunteer to help, or have a lawn sign placed at your home you can call the campaign at 403.539.6006 or email us at info@robanders.ca

And remember to check out the Conservative Party website at www.conservative.ca

See you on the trail...

- Rob